There is no substitute for experience.
"Cary has been a friend of mine for 30 years. I know him to be a smart talented leader, who is a master at bringing people together to accomplish their goals."
- Bob Watt, Former Deputy Mayor of Seattle, President of the Seattle Chamber of Commerce
Highlights of Cary's Consulting Accomplishments:
- City of Spokane Designed and facilitated a six-month community outreach project
- City of Bellevue Developed a plan to establish non-profit organizations to support park activities
- City of North Bend Developed Boys & Girls Club Organization
- Olympic College Built and managed the Olympic College Foundation
- Rabanco Company Helped secure the garbage contract with the City of Tukwila
- City of Longview, City of Bremerton, City of Port Townsend Facilitated council retreat
Highlights of Cary's Leadership Accomplishments:
- President/CEO, Boys & Girls Club of King County Led effort to build three new Boys & Girls Clubs in King County. As Executive Director, worked with the board to fund and build the Bellevue Boys & Girls Club.
- City Council Member, Bellevue Led effort with City Council to acquire over 1000 acres of park land in the City of Bellevue during 16 year tenure as City Council member.
- Mayor, City of Bellevue - A leader in the funding and development of the twenty-acre Bellevue Downtown Park that became the centerpiece of the emerging downtown.
- Executive Director, Olympic College Foundation Led effort to raise private funding for Olympic College Hazelwood Library, world class facility serving students from the Kitsap Peninsula.
- Mayor, City of Bremerton Led effort to fund and build Bremerton Convention Center, directly contributing to the revitalization of downtown area. Collaborated with Port of Bremerton to fund and build a new 350 slip marina. In partnership with Congressman Norm Dicks, successfully identified funding for the $50,000,000 Bremerton Ferry Terminal reconstruction project for improved traffic through the downtown area. Partnering with the Kitsap County Housing Authority, identified funds for and constructed six-story Norm Dicks Government Center. Led the effort to fund and build the Bremerton Memorial and Fountain Park, facilitating a seamless transition from the industrial area to downtown districts.